- I thoroughly enjoyed this production. i felt the need to quench my thirst with the sparkling joy brought on by these performers
- The walks/struts also gave this production a sense of attitude which, again is another strength of this masterpiece.
- This is a clever yet friendly approach to the culture and effects of diet coke , for the young , the old and the funky.
- A good use of a little bit o cash . A lotto FUN.
- What is funnier than this ad is all the fake positive comments below. Lame.
- That was drivel. unoriginal, routine, pointless special effects, unfunny, self riotous stereotyping, a bit cruel and pompous.
- Ah, am curious, how many of the people who commented were involved with this film? Seems that some felt the need to rate it several times...
- Well! (pause) bit like an advertisement really...
You can find a truck load of blogs talking about how companies artificially inflate traffic stats, monitor and doctor comment, message boards, spam forums.
The reason to get involved in social media and User Generated Content is to present your brand as Authentic. As consumers, that is a big part of what we are all after. Authenticity - or at least the appearance of AUTHENTICITY. This is the reason why I will pay $100 for U2 concert tickets. Use Google over Yahoo. Travel to see the Mona Lisa instead of a print.
Don't destroy these honest, noble attempts to interact with your customers with old dubious marketing techniques. Don't restrict comments. Don't obviously spam comments and message boards. Don't advertise subvertly. YOU WILL BE FOUND OUT. Because of the way social media, blogs and forums works these days, and the level of sophistication and cynicism of consumers, you will stand out like a fart in an elevator.